——— excellence in hearing healthcare needs
User Data Collection
The information we stand to collect from you on this website are:
- Your name
- Your phone number and email address
- Details on whom you are seeking services for
- Parameters pertaining to the online hearing assessment (auditory profile)
- Information pertaining to the nature of your inquiry
All the above information is collected only with your full knowledge and consent.
Purpose of User Data
The information we collect from you may be used by HAC for the following purposes:
- Maintenance of our internal client database and profiles
- Optimization of our services and products
- Your phone number may be used by us to contact you regarding your experience with us, and to gather feedback on our services
- Your email address may be used by us to contact you regarding any updates or other promotional information regarding HAC.
Any information shared with us at HAC on our website will be kept secure. We have necessary security measures and infrastructure (digital and otherwise) to prevent unauthorized disclosure of confidential user data.
You can choose to block cookies as per your discretion.
User Data Control
HAC will not share your personal details to any third party without your consent, or unless we are legally bound to provide said information.
We are liable to specify the information you share with us to you, as per the associated laws. If you require this information, kindly get in touch with us over email.
In the event that you find an error or misinformation in the data we have collected from you, kindly contact us via email to initiate the process of rectification.