Dos and Donts of Your Hearing Aids:
- DO Apply sunscreen at the back of your ear when exposed to sun.
- DO Cover your ears when exposed to loud noises
- DO Visit a physician when you experience sudden hearing loss
- DO Use sterile olive oil if insect gets into the ear. This will drown the insect.
- DO Keep your ears dry after swim. Make use of dryers.
- DO Use ear decongestants while flying, if ear block is experienced.
- DO NOT Listen to music through headsets for a long time.
- DO NOT Use ear plugs if you have waxing problems
- DO NOT ignore sudden hearing loss
- DO NOT Throw light if there is an insect, chances that it might go deeper.
- DO NOT tilt your ear after swimming, if water seeps in
- DO NOT add ear drops without prescription